Hiles’ sage advice comes from expertise in building rental properties that embody luxury living. “When renters choose to live in communities that align with their lifestyles, they achieve a greater work-life balance,” he states. That equilibrium is particularly important given that a third of apartment dwellers are between the ages of 30 and 44 — the prime of their careers — and another 30 percent are between 45 and 64 years old. Hiles’ ability to design apartments that deliver resort-like amenities while maintaining an enviable commute distance ensures that Dallas will continue to trend toward renting over home ownership.
Dallas Renters to Look at Lifestyle Amenities, Marcus Hiles Asserts
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Luxury rental Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Dallas Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Western Rim Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market