Noteworthy Texas real estate developer Marcus Hiles proposes four nifty tips that will help apartment seekers and buyers of homes to majorly save on their energy bills as the summers begin. Chairman and CEO of Western Rim Property Services, Hiles makes use of the same techniques in his properties. First, he suggests having windows with a solar heat gain coefficient of 0.22 to 0.24, for instance the Cascade Low E Argon Gas Win Pro Series. As a result of heat transfer, old windows belonging to the 1980s lose up to 100 times additional energy than a fully insulated solid wall. ͞Although older casements, transoms, and sliders are striking, having the newest windows and frames cuts down air and energy leakage, causing a dip in your heat loss by 75 percent,͟ says Hiles.
Nifty Tricks to Reduce Energy Bills in the Summers – Marcus Hiles
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market