Texas has added 210,800 new jobs as of December 17, 2016, largely driven by a rise in oil prices and the resurgence of the energy sector. Marcus Hiles, the dynamic Founder of Dallas property development firm Western Rim Property Services, owns and manages over 10,000 properties in existence and an additional 5,000 under construction, making him one of the state’s leading job creators. Hiles recently spoke about the impressive growth of the Texas economy, and the state’s emergence as the nation’s leader in business, hospitality and most importantly, energy.
Marcus Hiles On Energy Sector’s Impact On State Economy
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market