As rental occupancy moves towards an all time high, real estate developer Marcus Hiles, Founder and CEO of Western Rim Property Services, continues development in the housing markets near Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. Recent market data released by HomeUnion, a real estate investment firm, discussed the most expensive places in the U.S for single-family rental (SFR), noting that Dallas had the second highest SFR rent growth in the country at an average increase of 5.6% year-over-year. Also on the list were Austin and San Antonio, with 2.8% and 2.4% increases, respectively.
Marcus Hiles Notes Continued Growth Of Rental Markets Across Texas
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market