An unprecedented surge in corporate relocation to Dallas, along with rising numbers in both employment and the next generation of homebuyers, have driven costs in the city’s property market to new heights. Marcus Hiles Dallas news regular and expert real estate developer has predicted many of these recent changes as they have occurred, from a series of multi-million-dollar skyscraper acquisitions in the city center to a shortage of homes for sale across the metroplex. As one of the city’s most prominent community developers for the past three decades, Hiles’ years of experience have given him a comprehensive understanding of the market’s trends. With a myriad of interests driving up home prices, he explains the most important factors impacting the future of the real estate market.
Marcus Hiles Discusses Market Trends, Growing Job Market
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market