When temperatures are on the rise and air conditioners work all day long, Marcus Hiles suggests that roofing insulation may need to be replaced. Houses usually absorb the sun’s radiant heat through the roof, and warms up the attic and air ducts, which increases cooling costs. Hiles notes that, reflective radiant barrier roof panels put up in the attic reflect the heat, preventing up to 97 percent of heat transfer from the underside of the roof. “This third cheap trick will keep your attic up to 30 degrees cooler,” he maintains.
Marcus Hiles Simplify by Reducing Utility Bill Expenses
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market